S2S Course Ltd are a successful PE and Sport provider based in Birmingham. We are looking for a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic PE and Sports Coach to join our vibrant team.
The successful applicant must be comfortable with delivering a variety of physical activity sessions and will be responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of high quality PE lessons to children in primary schools. This will include breakfast clubs, physical activity lessons, lunch clubs and after school clubs. The applicant will also be required to work during school holidays at various holiday camps. The position is 25-30 hours per week.
- Must hold a relevant physical activity qualification, at least Level 2 or equivalent. A Degree would be preferable but is not essential
- Be an enthusiastic, reliable and flexible team player
- Must be in possession of a full UK driving licence and have access to own vehicle
- Enhanced DBS check required
- First Aid qualification and Safeguarding Certificate
- Plan and deliver well structured PE lessons
- To encourage children of all abilities to participate in physical activities
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Carry out weekly administrative duties
- To be a positive role model for S2S at all times
- To coordinate and work during school holidays at various camps.
S2S Course Ltd, will, in return offer:
- Mileage expenses
- Full uniform provided
- CPD opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
To apply, click here to fill out our application form.