The Atom Game is this week’s PE Activity of the Week, which focuses on running and teamwork.
S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to get into groups of the right amount in a quick and ordely way.
- Children run around the room in all directions
- Shout out ‘Atom –‘ and a number
- The children must get into groups of this number
- You can add rules such as a certain amount of girls or boys in each group
- Children that don’t manage to get into a group must jog around the hall until the next number is called out
S2S Courses offer a wide range of physical activities during the school holidays.