Sticky Witches is this week’s PE Activity of the Week, a fun, energising game that focuses on reaction time.
S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of this game is for children to dodge tiggers and not get tagged.
- Star Jumps
- Reaction Time
- Split children up into groups and give them a place in the room/playground where they must sit if they are tag/out
- Choose a couple of children to be ‘tiggers’, whilst the other children must sit on the floor with their hands on their head.
- The tiggers must do 5 star jumps, and on the 4th the children that are sat down can get up and run off, avoiding the tiggers
- Once the tiggers have finished their star jumps their aim is to tag any children that they can
- When children get tug they must go to their designated tag area
S2S Courses offer a wide range of physical activities ranging from soccer and dance to multi-sport events, in term-time and during the school holidays. If you want to engage your child in unique, fun, energising sports, call S2S Courses today on 0121 222 5464 or email email@example.com