This week’s PE Activity of the Week is Splat which is a fun game that gets the heart pumping!
S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to squat and jump when you get splatted!
- Jumping and Actions
- The group stand in a circle, with one person being the ‘splat master’ who must stand in the middle
- If the splat master points at you, you must squat down and then jump back up
- The children either side of you must also squat down and jump back up
- The ‘Splat Master’ then goes around the circle pointing to different children
- Children can take it in turns being the ‘Splat Master’, and can change the squat for a different movement
S2S Courses offer a wide range of physical activities during the school holidays.