Shuttle run is this week’s PE Activity of the Week. This activity focuses on independent work.
S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to run and collect each bean bag one at a time and return it to the start line
- Set out 5 bean bags in a line in front of each player, with a short distance between them
- Players must run from the start line to collect the first bean bag and return it to the start
- They can then run and collect the second bean bag, and return it to the start
- Keep running back and forth to collect all of the bean bags and return them to the start point
- The winner is the first person with all bean bags back at the start point