S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is for the ‘shark’ to imitate all actions that the ‘fish’ does
- Listening skills
- Split the children into pairs, on child being a shark and the other a fish
- The ‘shark’ must imitate anything that the ‘fish’ does
- You can shout commands that the children must act out
- You can shout out ‘attack’ where all the fish must run to a safe area of one end of the hall before the sharks can catch them
- The children can switch roles after a certain amount of time
S2S Courses offer a wide range of physical activities during the school holidays.