This weeks PE Activity is Countries, a unique and energising game that focuses on agility and movement skills.
S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for all children to participate in during our sports sessions.
We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we will share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game
The object of the game is for children to use their agility and listening skills to reach the named country first. The last child to reach the cone will be out, and the last child standing at the end of the game will be crowned winner!
- Listening Skills
- Running technique
For this exciting running game:
- Place four different coloured cones in the formation of a large square.
- Give each cone the name of a different country.
- The leader, sports coach or teacher will shout out the name of a country.
- Players will run to the appropriate cone.
- The last player to reach the cone is out.
- The last player standing will be crowned winner.