Chinese Dragon is this week’s PE Activity of the Week. Chinese Dragon is a fun and energising game that focuses on coordination and teamwork skills.
S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we will share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game
The object of the game is for the ‘dragon’ to tag as many players as possible, once the players have been tagged they must attach themselves to the dragon's trail. If the players do not stay attached, the game must start again, however, if all players stay attached, they will have successfully completely the game.
- Mark out an area using cones, markers, bean bags etc.
- Give one child the role of the dragon.
- Once a child has been selected, they must aim to tag all the players within the area marked out.
- When a player has been tagged, they must join onto the back of the dragon, forming the tail.
- The players must stay attached or the game starts again.
If you want to engage your child in unique, fun, energising sports, call S2S Courses today on 0121 222 5464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org