This week’s PE Activity of the Week is Capture the Flag. This game focuses on teamwork.
S2S Courses plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to get the opposing teams flag, without getting caught and being sent to ‘jail’.
- Thinking Skills
- Split the children up into two teams. They can have one end of the field/playground each and must hide their flag in their area.
- During this period ‘spies’ can be sent out to try and see where the flag is hidden
- Once the flag is hidden, the teams must try and find the opposing teams flag
- Some children can stay away and defend their area where the flag is hidden
- If a child gets tagged by the opposing team, then they must go to ‘jail’
- The first team to capture their opponents flag wins
S2S Courses offer a wide range of physical activities ranging from soccer and dance to multi-sport events, in term-time and during the school holidays. If you want to engage your child in unique, fun, energising sports, call S2S Courses today on 0121 222 5464 or email email@example.com