Being Physically active is easier than you may think. Incorporating physical activity to your daily routine can help it to feel like a normal every day thing.
Having an active lifestyle from a young age can help children to maintain it through to adult life, and not to mention the benefits of being active as children.
Benefits of an Active Lifestyle:
- Sessions and clubs can motivate and inspire
- Sports help with Confidence building
- Encourages Team work
- Strengthens bones
- It improves energy levels (but also helps with sleep)
- Enhances emotional well-being
How to be More Active:
- Walk to school instead of travelling by car
- Walk the dog
- Find time every weekend to do a physical activity such as go to the park or even indoor rock climbing
- Support your children in sports clubs or activities
- Go swimming
- Do an activity challenge together. See who can walk the most steps in a day (use a pedometer) or a walk for charity
- Learn to ride a bike
S2S Courses also offer holiday courses and Dance and Football Academies which can get children interested in sporting activities. Our sessions help to inspire children to take part in sports and we hope that this will get them to become inspired and motivated through sport. Our sessions build the children’s confidence and give them opportunities to develop their skills.