There are numerous factors that influence the successfulness of a PE Lesson, and you may not know where you’re going wrong. Read below some tips and information to help improve your PE Lessons…
What Makes a Good Lesson?
- Organised and well planned scheme of work
- Clear objectives
- Positive role model
- Challenges students
- Age appropriate lessons
- Variety of independent, paired and group work
What Actions Can Teachers Take?
- Create Positive environment for learning
- Understanding what they are teaching
- Pupils of all abilities are included in the lesson
- Use of a wide range of equipment to engage students
How Can Teachers Engage Children?
- Emphasis on student learning
- Incorporates thinking time
- Asks open ended questions
- Environment engages all students
- Opportunities for students to experience success
- Students know and understand what they are trying to achieve
- Allows students to make decisions for themselves
S2S Courses deliver successful PE Lessons and PPA Cover that give all children the opportunity to get active regardless of ability. We work closely with schools to tailor our services to the schools needs and wants. For more information on how S2S Courses can help your School, contact us on 0121 222 5464 or email@example.com