S2S Courses are a successful PE and Sport provider based in Birmingham. We are seeking a full-time or part-time Children's Activity Leader- After School Club to work alongside a well-established team.
Job Title : Children's Activity Leader- After School Club
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Location : Redditch
Salary: Depending on Experience and Qualification
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning activities and encouraging playing games with children.
- Be flexible, creative and be committed to providing first class childcare.
- To Promote good practice in a professional and inclusive manner.
- Encouraging to the individual child which will enable to reach their full potential.
- Motivating and inspiring children aged from 4 up to 12 year of age Engaging and liaising with parents and teachers regarding the progress of their children's activity
- Ensure children and clients receive the best possible service in line with company service standards
- Knowledge on safeguarding procedure.
- Dealing with emergencies and injuries.
- Helping with club administration if necessary.
- Undertaking relevant and appropriate training.
The ideal candidate:
- Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care.
- Must be responsible and caring attitude.
- Creativity at planning play sessions.
- Must be active and get on well with children
- Keeping healthy and safe work environment.
- Driving License
- DBS Certificate
- Good communication with everyone , must be proactive and confident to work as part of a team.
What S2S Offers:
- Monday to Friday working hours , 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Claim Mileage expenses.
- Company Uniform provided free of charge.
- Discounts available to our services for your children if you have any.
- Company pays for DBS Update Service