We have put together some 5 minute exercises that you and your child can do to get active during the summer holidays, even if you don’t have much spare time!
These will get the heart pumping, improving children’s mood and boosts energy levels.
- Hula Hooping - this is a fun and easy exercise that children can see how long they can keep the hoop in motion for.
- Dance - pop a song on and start dancing!
- Skipping - Skipping with a rope is an excellent cardio exercise and children can do it together with larger ropes.
- Rumble in the Jungle - Pretend to be different animals and do impressions of them and how they walk. Run like a cheetah? Or maybe swing like a monkey?
- Workout - jumping jacks, high knees and butt kicks are a great way to get the heart pumping whilst standing in one spot.
- Jogging on the spot - this doesn’t require much space, you can literally jog on the spot for two minutes in the comfort of your own living room!
- Star Jumps - simple star jumps are great run and help to improve energy levels
- Frog jumps - Start in a squat position with hands between legs on the floor. Jump up and land softly back into position.
- Balloon Juggling - Try juggling balloons which will promote hand eye coordination and is extremely fun.
Alternatively, you can book your child a place on to one of our holiday courses, where your child will get the opportunity to learn new skills and sports and make new friends during the school holidays! To book now, click here.
S2S Courses provide fun sporting activities for children which will aid their future and help them to become confident and happy within themselves. For more information call S2S Courses today on 0121 222 5464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org